Deal directly with us, the lender. Save time and money.
An investment loan is a loan where an investor borrows to buy an investment property. It is a mortgage solution for those who want to buy a property and rent it out to receive income from it, but can’t afford to buy the property without a loan. The investor typically puts down 40% and Atlanta Hard Money supplies 60% of the purchase price.
Atlanta Hard Money’s Links to Success
Atlanta Hard Money wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Atlanta Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce
- Chamblee Chamber of Commerce
- Clayton County Chamber of Commerce
- Cobb County Chamber of Commerce
- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
- Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber of Commerce
- French-American Chamber of Commerce
- Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- German-American Chamber of Commerce
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Georgia
- Polish-American Chamber of Commerce
- Sandy Springs/Perimeter Chamber of Commerce
- Turkish-American Chamber of Commerce of the Southeast U.S.
- Georgia Real Estate Commission
- Association of County Commissioners in Georgia
- Georgia Board of REALTORS®
- Atlanta Board of REALTORS®
- DeKalb Association of REALTORS®
- Metro South Association of REALTORS®
- Atlanta Apartment Association
- Georgia Apartment Association
For more information about our hard money loans in Atlanta, and throughout Georgia, call us at 813-397-8291, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.